- A helping hand through times of financial uncertainty and change for schools.
- Products blending critical information with practical tips, tools, templates and timesavers.
- A series of guides to school financial success aimed at existing and aspiring Headteachers, school business managers and school leaders, governors, LA officers and any other partners involved in strategic finance work.
- Wide-ranging, strategic knowledge and extensive experience in education support services and school improvement; including advising schools and local authorities on how to achieve sustainable budgets and secure value for money in the use of resources.
We want to share our knowledge and experience in the interests of a better deal for children and young people, where resources are managed well to promote outstanding education for all.
School Business Director
Education Funding Specialist
Free Funding Information
About the Book
Are you a mainstream school leader, worried about your budget and wondering how the changes to school funding will affect it? How can you even start to plan ahead in such uncertain times?
Discover why you need to think ahead in preparation for any potential funding reductions, and learn how to build a range of funding predictions and strategies to deal with them. The issues are complex but our guidance is made simple and accessible for all.
You will get:
- expert knowledge and advice built on years of experience from our two resident authors with specialist contributions from our guest writer Sam Ellis (curriculum and staffing specialist).
- tools and tips to build a bespoke sustainability plan for your organisation.
- a template for presenting your sustainability plan to governors and potential partners.
- bonus checklists, activities and downloadable workbooks.
You’ll certainly get value for money, while being guided step by step along the path to a sustainable budget.
An online course to support the book is also available.
If you are a special school watch this space for a bespoke edition.